My dream was to open a child care center to focus on early intervention and to prepare children for school. My dream is happening. Shyne offers all day childcare for children with and without disabilities in an inclusive classroom. Certified Special Education teacher will provide structured play and readiness skills through movement, music, and rich literature. Weekly and monthly goals focusing on developmental milestones will be shared with parents. Parent education classes will be offered once a month on various topics. We are looking forward to supporting your child.
Shyne will Provide:
- Instruction and care from Certified Special Education Teacher
- High staff to child ratio
- Inclusive classrooms for children with and without disabilities
- Developmentally appropriate activities for children ages three months through five years of age.
- Music and movement in the daily curriculum
- Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Physical Therapy will be offered onsite if your therapist approves.
- Parent education classes
- President: Sue Favors
- Vice President: Ellen Bannister
- Treasurer: Christy Washington
- Secretary: Jennifer Newell
- Members: CJ George, Derick Jensen, Lorrie Sylvester, Laynie Gottsch, Aaron Stiles, Hope Smith